Reign & Co. Policies
Deposit, Refunds, and Fees:
- There is a $50 NON-REFUNDABLE BOOKING FEE due at the time of booking a full set of lashes, teeth whitening, lash lift/tint, facials or any new client appointments.
- A $100 deposit is required in order to book and confirm a permanent makeup appointment and will be deducted from the total cost of your service. 24 hours notice is required to reschedule or cancel your appointment. Deposits are non-refundable if you choose to cancel or reschedule your appointment within 24 hours from your appointment. Please respect our time.
- Deposits are required for ALL appointments at the time of scheduling. The deposit will be deducted from your service total the day of service. (ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE)
• Permanent Cosmetics Deposit: $50
• Full Set Lash Extensions Deposit: $50
• Eyelash Fill and All Other Services, Deposit: $35
- There is a $50 NON-REFUNDABLE BOOKING FEE due at the time of booking a foreign fill.
- There is a 24 hour notice requirement for cancellations/reschedules of all appointments. If you cancel/reschedule after the 24 hours you forfeit your non-refundable deposit.
- In order to rebook your cancelled appointment after the 24 hour window you will need to prepay for your entire service.
- If you do not show up for your appointment, you forfeit the non-refundable booking fee, and the total service amount/s due will be charged to card on file.
- There are NO REFUNDS on services. If there are any issues within 24 hours after your appointment, please let us know during that timeframe and we will fix what ever is going on at no charge.
Lash Appointment Requirements:
• Please remove all eye make up prior to your appointment. (If we have to remove the make up there will be a $5 charge and it will take time from your appointment which means less time for lashing).
• Everyone has different lashes, to ensure the integrity and health of your natural lashes we will consult with you and come up with realistic expectations for what will be best for you.
• FIRST TIME CLIENTS ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO PURCHASE A LASH AFTER CARE KIT.
Lash Fill Appointments:
• In order for it to be considered a fill, you are required to have 50% or more of your lash extensions left and they must be in good standing.
- Anything less than 50% retention at the time of your fill appointment will be considered a full set and charged accordingly.
• Any fills after 3 weeks will be considered a full set and you will be charged accordingly.
• After 10 minutes without showing up, your appointment will be cancelled and the non- refundable booking fee will be collected. If this appointment turns into a NO CALL/NO SHOW, you will be charged 50% of your service price.
• If any client would like to reschedule their appointment within 24 hours prior to their appointment time, the deposit will be put towards their next booking- ONLY applicable if booked right away.
• Any “no call, no show” will be charged 50% of the service, to the card left on file. You will then be required to pay for all future services.
Candidates who are seeking permanent makeup and who may be contraindicated (meaning those that I cannot treat) are:
+ Those under 18 years of age.
+ People with diabetes.
+ Pregnant and lactating women.
+ People with glaucoma and people who are taking blood-thinning medicines (e.g., aspirin).
+ People with skin diseases such as psoriasis, eczema, and undiagnosed rashes or blisters on the Site that is to be treated.
+ People with allergies to makeup or colors.
+ Those with easily triggered postinflammatory hyperpigmentation are not good candidates.
+ Those with transmittable blood conditions like HIV or Hepatitis.
+ Active skin cancer in the area to be tattooed.
+ Have healing disorders, on blood thinners, uncontrolled high blood pressure, or had mitral valve Disorder.
+ Those on any skin medication such as isotretinoin/Accutane, steroids which thin and over-sensitize the skin.
PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU HAVE/HAD ALLERGIC REACTIONS TO TOPICAL ANESTHETICS!
+ AHA’s (lactic, glycolic, citric, retinoic, and tartaric acids) or any OTC creams and lotions for tone correcting, anti-aging, exfoliating, fading can discolor your permanent makeup.
+ Flu/Cold/Airborne Illness: Please stay home or reschedule your appointment if you have a cold, flu, sinus/respiratory infection, or any airborne illness.
+ Coumadin: Amount of bleeding and response to topical epinephrine will determine coverage per appointment. If excessive bleeding occurs, extra appointments may be necessary for desired outcome, or procedure may not be effective.
+ Cancers/Chemotherapy: Doctor’s clearance may be necessary.
+ Laser eye surgery: Wait about 3 months for eyeliner procedure. All other permanent makeup procedures are ok.
+ Botox/Juvederm or other “fillers”: Get permanent makeup first or ask your injector/nurse for clearance.
+ Shingles (varicella): If you have shingles on your face, wait several months to get permanent makeup.
+ Eyelift or blepharoplasty: Wait about 3 months.
+ Pinkeye: After the infection has completely cleared 1 week after the medication cycle is completed.
+ Cold Sores: Clients with a history of cold sores need to pre-medicate with an anti-viral drug (Zovirax, Valtrex, or Acyclovir) prior to a lip coloring procedure.
Permanent Cosmetics is an ART, not a science. Results are extremely dependent on how one heals and will vary with each individual client. Successful results and specific color requests are not guaranteed (especially on those with problematic skin and/or cover up an old tattoo) and additional sessions, at a minimum charge, may be required to obtain desired results. Although we use premium products and provide quality services, every client heals differently and many factors can lead to varied results. We do not guarantee perfect proportions or symmetry as some bone structures and muscle movements do not call for it. The final shape is completely your decision, and tattooing will not start until you decide on the final shape. Please read through our entire FAQ section carefully to see if this procedure will be beneficial to you. All services provided are non-refundable.
6-8 Week Touch-Ups:
We highly recommend coming in for a “perfecting session” touch-up appointment, which must be booked no sooner than 6 weeks and no later than 8 weeks after your initial session. Touch-ups are only for existing clients, after 4 months it is considered an annual touch up. You will lose your touch-up if you choose to cancel or reschedule within 24 hours of your appointment and a minimum charge will apply for rescheduling. If you choose to book your touch-up after 8 weeks, there will be a minimum charge and additional touch-up appointments will be charged depending on the timeframe from your last appointment.
Only the client is allowed in the procedure room. We reserve the right to refuse our services. Prices are subject to change anytime!