Reign & Co. Policies
Deposits, Refunds & Fees:
- A $50 deposit is required in order to book full sets of lashes, teeth whitening, lash lift/tint, foreign fill and facials.
- A $100 deposit is required in order to book any permanent makeup appointment.
- There is a 48 hour notice required to cancel or reschedule any and all appointments. If you cancel or reschedule after the 48 hours, you forfeit the deposit and 50% of the service amount due minus the deposit will be charged to the card on file.
- In order to rebook your cancelled appointment after the 48 hour window you will need to prepay for your entire service.
- If you do not show up to your appointment, you forfeit the deposit and the total service amount due minus deposit will be charged to the card on file.
- There are no refunds on any and all services. If there are any issues within 48 hours after your appointment, please let us know during that timeframe and we will fix any issue at no charge.
7. If you are more than 10 minutes late to your appointment, your appointment will be cancelled and you forfeit your deposit.
8. Permanent Makeup touch ups after the initial session must be booked no sooner than 6 weeks and no later than 8 weeks after your initial session for it to be considered a touch up and remain at the $100 fee. Touch-ups are only for existing clients, after 4 months it is considered a color boost & after 1 year it is considered an annual touch up.
Lash Appointment Requirements:
• Please remove all eye makeup prior to your appointment. If we have to remove the make up there will be a $5 charge and it will take time away from your appointment which means less time for lashing.
• Everyone has different lashes, to ensure the integrity and health of your natural lashes we will consult with you and come up with realistic expectations for what will be best for you.
• First time clients are highly encouraged to purchase a lash aftercare kit.
• In order for it to be considered a fill, you are required to have 50% or more of your lash extensions left and they must be in good standing.
- Anything less than 50% retention at the time of your fill appointment will be considered a full set and charged accordingly.
• Any fills after 3 weeks will be considered a full set and you will be charged accordingly.
- Reign & Co.